Banshee343 Ultrasonic Gas Leak DetectorSource: Emerson Process Management, Rosemount Analytical
The Banshee343 is an advanced gas leak detection system utilizing four ultra-sensitve acoustic sensors which constantly monitor wide areas for ultrasound generated from the release of pressurized gas.
The Banshee343 is an advanced leak detection system utilizing four ultra-sensitive acoustic sensors which constantly monitor wide areas for ultrasound generated from the release of pressurized gas. This advanced gas sensing technology never requires calibration or replacement, for the life of the instrument.
Ideally suited for monitoring well ventilated outdoor applications, the Banshee343 has been engineered to withstand even the most extreme conditions. Performance is not affected by inclement weather, wind direction, leak direction or any potential gas dilution with an instantaneous response to all gas types.
- Instantaneous Response To All Gas Leaks (LEL or ppm)
- Certified temperature range of -55°C — +85°C
- ‘SonicCAL System’ — Automated Self Test and Sensor Cleanse, Failsafe Operation and Maintenance Free
- Widest Area of Coverage, 40 Meter Radius Through Four Independent Sensors
- 4-20 mA Analog, Relay, RS485 Digital Interface
- Certified Worldwide for Hazardous Locations
- Widest Dynamic Range Available, 50db — 160dB
- Innovative Mapping Tool Helps Operators Achieve Optimum Performance At Site Location
- Programmable Time Delays to Allow For False Alarm Sources (Pressure Venting, etc)