3M(TM) Particulate Respirator 9210 and 9211, N95
Our new three-panel N95 Particulate Respirators 9210 and 9211 are well-suited
for work settings that involve heat, humidity, or long periods of wear.
Applications include: dry chemical handling, bagging, powder handling,
grinding, sanding, general maintenance, and other dusty operations.
Features and Benefits include
- Compact design requires less storage space when not in use
- Individually wrapped to prevent contamination before use
- Contained in convenient dispenser box for easy dispensing
- Soft comfortable lining provides a comfortable feel against the
- Soft foam around the nose bridge provides a comfortable, secure fit
around the nose and reduces eyewear fogging
- Fits comfortably under the chin.
- Cool Flow(TM) exhalation valve (9211 only) reduces the buildup of heated
and humid air inside the respirator
3M Occupational Health & Environmental Safety, 3M Center Bldg. 275-6W-01, St. Paul, MN 55144-1000. Tel: 800-896-4223; Fax: 800-542-9373.