The ABL 500 is a compact, light weight work light for mining, construction, forestry, recreational, and agricultural equipment.
The ABL 500 is a compact, light weight work light for mining, construction, forestry, recreational, and agricultural equipment. The ABL500 is unique due to its compact size 80x80 millimeters and its enhanced light output.
Deep dish reflector technology, used by ABL Lights, allows the compact size of the light to actually direct 20% more light than a traditional 3x5 inch work light. The reflector is die-cast aluminum with a computer generated surface.
The ABL500 also features a two plane swivel for vertical or horizontal adjustment, a hardened lens that is resistant to cracking from weather or other forces of nature, and it is water resistant.
- One of the most compact work lights on the market (2x2 inches).
- Deep dish reflector technology features an aluminum die-cast reflector with a computer generated reflective surface and lens for 20% more light output.
- 2 plane swivel for vertical or horizontal movement to aim light where it is needed most.
- Water resistant.
- Available in 12, 24, 36, or 48 volts and 35, 55, 65, or 70 watts.
- Use of Glefsa seal protects inner lamp from water and dirt.
ABL Lights, Inc., 50 Golf Club Blvd., Mosinee, WI 54455. Tel: 713-693-1530; Fax: .