State-of-the-art research laboratories, Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP) manufacturing areas
While establishing itself as a pioneer in biotechnology, Fluor Daniel also has become a leader in the design/build/validation of pharmaceutical facilities. These range from leading-edge R&D labs to large scale automated manufacturing plants and include the industry's first full-service Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP) facility capable of manufacturing multiple products concurrently.
Fluor Daniel's industry-leading technical staff employs the latest pharmaceutical technologies and fully understands the depth and breadth of global regulatory requirements. By providing strategic pharmaceutical business solutions with a clear focus on industry challenges, Fluor Daniel's expertise provides the framework for researchers to gain new insights and improve existing therapies.
- State-of-the-art research laboratories, Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP) manufacturing areas and validatable pilot plants
- Facility automation and advanced process controls
- Bulk chemical synthesis
- Product finishing and packaging (tableting, injectables, and orals)
- Specialized utility systems (such as water for injection (WFI), clean steam, clean-in-place (CIP), steam-in-place (SIP), and deionized (DI))
- Animal facilities
- Barrier and/or containment technologies
Fluor Incorporated, 3814 Cedar Valley, Missouri City, TX 77459. Tel: 281-263-4014; Fax: .