Once an accident has happened it can't be undone, but a recurrence can be prevented
Time: 22 min.
- Purpose of an accident investigation
- How to respond to different types of accidents
- Fact-Finding skills and techniques
- Interviewing witnesses
- Systematic approaches for determining root causes
- Documenting findings and corrective actions
- Implementing recommended corrective actions
Once an accident has happened it can't be undone, but a recurrence can be prevented. Careful, systematic investigation of the accident's root causes is a powerful, positive force in preventing similar accidents in the future. Incident prevention will make a dramatic improvement on your bottom line by increasing productivity and reducing costs associated with accidents.
Train your key employees now in determining true root causes to prevent similar occurrences and their long-term effects. This award-winning program demonstrates how to properly conduct an investigation to find the real reasons why an accident happened.
Ascwin.com, 2660 Horizon Drive, S.E., Grand Rapids, MI 49546. Tel: 800-842-0466; Fax: 616-949-5684.