The Heat Killer Jr. incorporates characteristics of the Double Duty Heat Killer to a smaller, lighter weight design
The Heat Killer Jr. incorporates characteristics of the Double Duty Heat Killer to a smaller, lighter weight design. This durable air mover is suited for product/process and personnel cooling and is versatile, lightweight, and easy to move. It's a superior quality and air mover designed to fit any budget.
- Fixed guide vanes direct the air flow into a powerful concentrated blast.
- Tough steel casing can be positioned at any angle to provide air flow where it is needed.
- All steel components are safety-yellow epoxy powder coated for added wear resistance.
- Heavy duty casters, front locking.
- Convenient tool tray under casing.
- Protective screens meet OSHA standards.
- 1/3 HP TEFC motors, 1750 RPM, equipped with 8 ft. heavy duty cord. (115V models have plug.) On/off toggle switch on motors. Note: 2 speed motors also available.
- Weight: 68 lb/31 kg
- Current Rating: 6 AMPS @ 115V and 3.2 AMPS @ 220V
Coppus Ventilation / Tuthill Corporation, Milbury Industrial Park, P.O. Box 8000 Milbury, MA 01527-8000; Tel: 508-756-8391