BTEX occurs naturally in petroleum products and is released into the environment as emissions or a by-product of different manufacturing processes. The EPA has proven BTEX hazardous to human health and in some instances carcinogenic.
The Series 9100 BTEX Analyzer provides direct measurement of Benzene, Toluene, Ethylbenzene, and Xylenes. Applications for BTEX analysis include ambient air networks around metropolitan areas and fence-line monitoring at industrial sites.
- Direct measurement of BTEX in Ambient Air
- Automatic calibration for unattended operation
- Remote Monitoring
- Optional user selectable analog ouputs
- Graphic display of current and historical concentrations
- Multipoint sampling options