OCCU-TEC offers Asbestos and Lead Initial Certification courses as well as annual Refreshers
Occu-Tec, Inc.fers Asbestos and Lead Initial Certification courses as well as annual Refreshers. Lead courses are State of Missouri Department of Health accredited. Asbestos courses are EPA (AHERA) and State of Missouri Department of Natural Resources accredited. What makes our training different? Each class involves concrete real world skills which are backed up by solid hands-on exercises to reinforce what is learned. We would welcome an opportunity to bring any of these classes to your location.
Asbestos Courses Include:
- Initial Asbestos Inspector
- Initial Asbestos Management Planner
- Initial Asbestos Contractor/Supervisor
- Initial Asbestos Project Designer
- Asbestos Awareness
- Asbestos Operations and
- Asbestos Worker
- Asbestos Refreshers including Contractor/Supervisor, Worker, Inspector, Management Planner & Project Designer
Lead Courses Include:
- Initial Lead Contractor/Supervisor
- Initial lead Inspector
- Lead Refreshers include Worker, Contractor/Supervisor, Inspector
Monthly public course schedules can be found on our website at www.occutec.com.
<%=company%>, 6700 Corporate Drive, Suite 130, Kansas City, MO 64120. Tel: 816-231-5580; Fax: 816-231-5641.