Source: Atrion International
Maintaining control over compliance data while providing users appropriate safety document management and output capabilities
- Automating the (M)SDS authoring process
- Authoring documents in 21 different native languages,
- including Japanese and other non-Latin character sets
- Ensuring compliance with North American, European, and
- Japanese health and safety regulations as well as international 'dangerous goods' transportation rules
- Standardizing hazardous materials management enterprise-wide and worldwide
- Maintaining control over compliance data while providing users appropriate safety document management and output capabilities
For more information please visit our website at www.myatrion.com.
Atrion International, 11921 Freedom Drive; Suite 1050, Reston, VA 20190. Tel: 703-481-8501; Fax: 703-481-8502.