Source: Atrion International
Identifying compliance objectives and establishing key environmental and business performance measures
- Identifying compliance objectives and establishing key environmental and business performance measures
- Calculating and tracking substance releases into air, water, groundwater, and waste streams
- Storing environmental permits and creating schedules for required sampling and reporting
- Calculating annual substance usage and inventory amounts for threshold-based reports such as EPA SARA reports and Canadian NPRI reports
- Automatically entering substance releases into the US EPS SARA Form R and Form A reports
- Classifying, tracking and manifesting waste streams
- Forecasting and tracking environmental performance and determining conformance with critical internal and external performance requirements
For more information please visit our website at www.myatrion.com.
Atrion International, 11921 Freedom Drive; Suite 1050, Reston, VA 20190. Tel: 703-481-8501; Fax: 703-481-8502.