BST® is proud to be the recognized worldwide leader in behavioral safety. Founded in 1979 in Ojai, California, by Dr. Thomas Krause and Dr. John Hidley, BST® today has a staff of over 100 located throughout the U.S., Canada, and Britain.
BST® has assisted over 800 companies worlwide to successfully implement custom bahavior-based safety processes.
BST® is the only firm that provides a full range of implementation support services for behavior-based safety. The community of BST® Users has exclusive access to a wide spectrum of resources, including:
- Comprehensive reference & training materials.
- Training courses adapted to meet the specific needs of each client.
- CD-ROM training products.
- Software for tracking, analyzing and reporting on behavioral safety.
- The world's largest conferences, workshops, and seminars on behavior-based safety.
- Videos, books, and a quarterly magazine, Perspectives in Behavioral Management™, dedicated to current issues in the field.
- Complimentary benchmarking services to help BST® Users compare their results and identify networking partners.
BST® has a full array of behavior-based products and services for those who want to learn more about behavioral safety and Behavioral Accident Prevention Process® technology,and products and services reserved for licensed BAPP® technology users. Our products and services include:
For anyone interested in accident prevention