First introduced in the early 90's, the Coaching the Emergency Vehicle Operator (CEVO) courses for ambulance
First introduced in the early 90's, the Coaching the Emergency Vehicle Operator (CEVO) courses for ambulance, fire and police personnel quickly became accepted as standards in driver training for these fields. Since then, over 130,000 emergency professionals have been trained with the CEVO programs. Now, based on valuable input from participants, instructors, and loss prevention professionals, a completely revised and updated CEVO II AMBULANCE course is available.
Private, volunteer & municipal ambulance squads Course length:
WHAT'S NEW IN CEVO II: AMBULANCE?
WHAT HASN'T CHANGED IN CEVO II: AMBULANCE?
- The VIDEO PRESENTATION features all-new scripts, video footage and graphics.
- The 16-page full-color participant RESPONSE BOOK include a new Self-Appraisal, all-new discussion questions and situation analyses, and updated computer-scored Operator Tests.
- The LEADER'S GUIDE offers all-new material to support the presentations, and instructor checklists for observing and evaluating actual on-road performance.
- 12 TRANSPARENCIES
- The base course is six hours. An optional additional segment includes Operator Learning Team Case Studies and Reports.
- Graduates receive all-new CEVO II patches and certificates.
- Comprehensive coverage of collision-prevention techniques, including cushion of safety, scanning, vehicle positioning, handling blind spots, safe backing and parking procedures, and more.
- Coverage of a wide range of other safety-related topics, including vehicle inspection, vehicle handling and design characteristics, emergency and non-emergency driving differences, and safety at the emergency scene.
- The non-lecture, participant-intensive educational approach.
- The flexible, modular, easy-to-use training format (a complete in-house driver training program).
- The reasonable price (far less than the cost of one "minor" collision)
FLI Learning Systems, Inc., PO Box 2233, Princeton, NJ 08543-2233. Tel: 609-466-9000; Fax: 609-466-2333.