First introduced in the early 90's, the Coaching the Emergency Vehicle Operator (CEVO) courses for ambulance
First introduced in the early 90's, the Coaching the Emergency Vehicle Operator (CEVO) courses for ambulance, fire and police personnel quickly became accepted as standards in driver training for these fields. Since then, over a quarter million emergency professionals have been trained with the CEVO programs. Now, based on valuable input from participants, instructors, and loss prevention professionals, a completely revised and updated CEVO II POLICE course is available.
Course length: 6-8 hours
WHAT'S NEW IN CEVO II: POLICE?
WHAT STAYS THE SAME IN CEVO II: POLICE?
- The base course is six hours. An optional additional segment, which can expand the course to eight hours, includes Learning Team Case Studies and Reports.
- The LEADER'S GUIDE offers all-new material to support the video and Response Book information.
- 10 TRANSPARENCIES
- The VIDEO PRESENTATION features new video footage and graphics.
- The 16-page full-color participant RESPONSE BOOK includes a new Self-Appraisal, new discussion questions and situation analyses, and an updated computer-scored Test.
- Graduates receive new CEVO II certificates.
- Comprehensive coverage of collision-prevention techniques, including cushion of safety, scanning, vehicle positioning, handling blind spots, safe backing and parking procedures, and more.
- Coverage of a wide range of other safety-related topics, including vehicle inspection, emergency and non-emergency driving differences, and maneuvering procedures specific to police business, i.e. U-turns, pulling over a violator.
- The non-lecture, participant-intensive educational approach.
- The flexible, modular, easy-to-use training format (a complete in-house driver training program).
- The reasonable price (far less than the cost of one "minor" collision)
FLI Learning Systems, Inc., PO Box 2233, Princeton, NJ 08543-2233. Tel: 609-466-9000; Fax: 609-466-2333.