Novice and experienced motor coach operators
COURSE LENGTH: Approximately 4 hours
- A comprehensive VIDEO PRESENTATION featuring motor coaches
- A fully-scripted LEADER'S GUIDE - easy to use and flexible in format - that includes wide margins for inserting company polcies and procedures, all answers to the Response Book questions, a reproducible post-course test, and a reproducible "Coaching Checklist" for behind-the-wheel operator observation/evaluation.
- 32-page participant RESPONSE BOOKS that include a self-apprasial, video follow-up discussion questions and situation analyses, a collision-reporting procedures review, and a course completion certificate. Analysis situations are based on driving situations motor coach operators face daily and actual incidents in which motor coach operators were involved.
- Comprehensive coverage of collision-prevention techniques, including cushion of safety (following distance, stopping distance, blind spots, mirror adjustment, tailgaters, etc.), scanning, vehicle positioning, safe backing and parking procedures, and more - applied to city, interstate and rural driving areas.
- Coverage of other critical topics, including: vehicle inspection, vehicle handling & design characteristics, evacuation procedures and operator/passenger relations
FLI Learning Systems, Inc., PO Box 2233, Princeton, NJ 08543-2233. Tel: 609-466-9000; Fax: 609-466-2333.