Tamper-resistant Series BNS coded magnet sensors feature multiple internal reed switches
Tamper-resistant Series BNS coded magnet sensors feature multiple internal reed switches which only
operate in the presence of the properly matched coded magnets.
APPLICATIONS: Ideal for use in harsh environments such as food
processing, chemical processing, metal cutting
machinery where interlocks are regularly exposed to
washdowns, cleaning solvents, lubricants or other
hostile environments or where space limitations are
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Tamper-resistant - cannot be defeated by a simple magnet
- Sealed (IP67) watertight housing - tolerates washdowns and immersion
- Compact size - as small as 1" x 1 1-4"
- Available in panel and surface-mount styles
- LED status indicator - on selected models
- Available in 24V and 120V models
- Meets ANSI single-component control reliability requirements, when used with series AES/AZR/SRB safety controller
Schmersal LLC, 7 West Cross Street, Hawthorne, NY 10532. Tel: 914-769-5006; Fax: 914-769-4169.