Smaller, smarter, less expensive, and even easier to use!
Biosystems proudly introduces the new PhD Lite Confined Space Gas Detector. The PhD Lite monitors up to four atmospheric hazards simultaneously: oxygen, combustible gas, carbon monoxide, and hydrogen sulfide. The PhD Lite allows you to choose specific sensors for the detection of CO or H2S when you have only one toxic hazard to deal with; or choose Biosystems' innovative new dual channel CO/H2S sensor to measure both carbon monoxide and hydrogen sulfide when both hazards are simultaneously present.
The PhD Lite is housed in a rugged, compact, metal-plated case designed to stand up to the most demanding environments. While all procedures necessary for day-to-day operation, including fully automatic calibration adjustment, are still controlled through a single button, the PhD Lite's large, easy-to-read graphics display and navigation keys mean the PhD Lite is even easier to use than earlier versions. PhD Lite Detectors are available in both rechargable (NiMH) and disposable alkaline battery versions. Either option provides up to 9 hours of continuous operation.
Biosystems' eight years of experience with PhD type microprocessor based gas detectors have enabled our engineers to design our easiest to use atmospheric monitor ever! And best of all, it's also our most economical.
Top shelf performance at an affordable price:
- Easy to use: All procedures necessary for day-to-day operation, including automatic calibration adjustment, are controlled through the single On / Off "Mode" button.
- Small package; rugged design: One third smaller than the PhD Plus; the PhD Lite is completely sealed against the elements. The rugged metal-plated case is designed to minimize radio frequency interference.
- Three sensors / four channels of detection: Choose from sensors for the detection of O2, LEL, CO, and H2S; or choose Biosystems' innovative new "Duo-Tox" two-channel CO/H2S sensor for the simultaneous measurement of both CO and H2S without cross interference!
- Automatic calibration adjustment: "One Button Auto Calibration" is available any time while the PhD Lite is in normal operation. All you have to do is press the "Mode" button, attach the adapter, and flow gas to the sensors. All the adjustments are made automatically.
- Rechargeable or alkaline battery versions: PhD Lite detectors are available in both rechargeable (NiMH) and disposable alkaline battery versions. Either option provides up to 9 hours of continuous operation.
Each PhD Lite detector is shipped complete with hand aspirated sample draw kit with 10 feet of tubing, reference manual, quick reference card and belt clip. Rechargeable detectors include an internally housed nickel-metal-hydride (NiMH) battery pack and slip-in charger cradle. Alkaline PhD Lite Detectors come with a set of three AA disposable batteries. PhD Lite detectors are also available in the form of complete Value Pack kits. Value Packs include an alkaline PhD Lite detector, all standard accessories, cylinder of all in one calibration gas, fixed flow rate regulator, and compact foam-lined ABS carrying case. Add "A" to the part number to specify alkaline, or "N" to specify NiMH rechargeable batteries. Add "V" to the part number to order the PhD Lite as a complete value pack kit.
Biosystems, 651 South Main Street, Middletown, CT 06457. Tel: 800-711-6776; Fax: 714-639-9714.