An objective assessment of your organization's current ergonomic status can be offered through the audit process
An objective assessment of your organization's current ergonomic status can be offered through the audit process, including:
- ergonomics program organization
- training efforts to date
- level and success of prior workplace interventions
- priority of workplace ergonomics
- ergonomic hazards remaining in the workplace
The audit is performed by a Professional Certified Ergonomist with experience in your industry. The procedure includes facility walk-throughs, records review, meetings with key management, engineering, safety/health, medical and operational personnel.
The result of an Ergonomic Audit is a status report, including:
- policy and procedures guidelines
- assessment of workplace interventions and training efforts
- identification of remaining risks and opportunities
- draft of an ergonomics program
- an action plan for your company
Ergonomic Technologies Corporation, 6851 Jericho Turnpike, Suite 200, Syosset,, NY 11791. Tel: 516-682-8558; Fax: 516-682-8557.