The NorthFlex™ Nitri Task KL™ glove provides cut and abrasion resistance without compromising dexterity, tactility and comfort. This glove is ideally suited to applications involving the handling of sharp objects, such as sheet metal and glass. Textured, nitrile finish provides excellent grip, especially in wet or oily conditions.
Cut, Wear & Tear Resistant Grip Glove by North Safety Products
The NorthFlex™ Nitri Task KL™ glove provides cut and abrasion resistance without compromising dexterity, tactility and comfort. This glove is ideally suited to applications involving the handling of sharp objects, such as sheet metal and glass.
North Nitri Task KL™ glove features an advanced seamless shell that contains Kevlar® for cut resistance and Lycra® for comfort and fit. The shell conforms to the shape of the hand and provides minimal resistance to hand movement, thus greatly reducing fatigue.
The nitrile coating contains no reaction causing natural rubber proteins and features a textured finish which endows the glove with impressive grip on wet or oily surfaces. Nitrile also offers good abrasion, tear and heat performance and is resistant to solvents, oils and fats. The back of the glove is un-coated for ventilation and wearer comfort. See additional images.
- Lycra® allows the glove to stretch, offering form fitting comfort that traditional cut resistant gloves cannot match.
- Kevlar® is the world's most popular cut resistant fiber and offers known performance at a reasonable price.
- Thin black nitrile coating with textured finish
- Thin nitrile coating provides superior tactility and dexterity.
- Textured finish provides excellent grip, especially in wet or oily conditions.
- Nitrile has excellent mechanical properties, including impressive abrasion resistance.
- Latex-free, contains no reaction-causing natural runner proteins.
- Available in sizes 6XS to 10XXL to comfortably fit a wide range of users.
PERFORMANCE GUIDE: The Nitri Task KL™ is the best glove choice for dexterity
Nitri Task KL™
- Sheet metal handling
- Glass handling
- Fabrication work
- Automotive and other assembly work
- Exposure to oils, fats and solvents (not immersion)
Kevlar® and Lycra® are registered trademarks of the DuPont Company.
Contact North today to learn more about the Nitri Task KL II and our NorthFlex line of advanced, palm-coated gloves. Call us toll free at 888-422-3798, or email us at marketing email@example.com.