Emergency Rope Pull Switches Meet OSHA Push/Pull Operating Requirements
DESCRIPTION: TQ Series rope-pull switches feature
positive-break (direct action) NC contacts, manual pushbutton
reset and pull and/or push (slack or broken cable) operation.
APPLICATIONS: Ideal for use on conveyor lines, transfer
lines, textile equipment, printing presses, or wherever
immediate access to an emergency stop mechanism is desirable.
One rope-pull switch conveniently replaces multiple
stop pushbutton stations.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- "Positive-break" NC contacts ensure interruption of safety circuit upon pull-actuation
- Pull/push (slack or broken cable) operation meets OSHA requirements
- Rugged die-cast, NEMA 4 (IP65) housing water-tested from all directions
- Available for momentary or latching operation
- Adjustable tension force
- Meets CE, IEC, VDE, and BG requirements. UL - recognized & CSA - listed
- Rated at up to 16A
Schmersal LLC, 7 West Cross Street, Hawthorne, NY 10532. Tel: 914-769-5006; Fax: 914-769-4169.