- Poly-cotton Arctic-Tech outer-shell is treated with Teflon fabric protector.
- 100% down-proof nylon lining.
- All duck down filled body, sleeves, wind-flap and hood.
- Two-way heavy duty YKK front zipper.
- Velcro secured wind flap with beard guard.
- 4 Bellows pockets with Velcro flaps and side entry hand warmer pockets.
- Two inside pockets.
- Elasticized nylon cummerbund.
- Heavy-duty, oversize, nylon reinforced knit cuffs.
- Tunnel hood with adjustable bracing wire and coyote fur ruff.
The Expedition Parka is one of our most popular international models. It is also the parka used by the National Science Foundation division of Polar Research at the South Pole each year. Featuring a unique front design with abundance of pockets, and of course, the warmth that has over the years become associated with our products. Ask anyone who knows.
Canada Goose, 91 Tycos Drive, Toronto, ON M6B 1W3. Tel: 416-780-9850; Fax: 416-780-9854.