Source: Gateway Safety, Inc.
The Kleen Eyes eyewash products irrigate both eyes simultaneously with gentle streams of aerated water
Gateway Safety, Inc.mergency situation arise, Gateway Safety emergency eyewash systems allow workers to be prepared.
- Our Kleen Eyes eyewash products irrigate both eyes simultaneously with gentle streams of aerated water.
- The Original Kleen Eyes has two stationary fountain tips (1.25" apart) and a manual diverter valve.
- Our Kleen Eyes II features two adjustable fountain tips (2.0" apart), an automatic diverter valve, and a connection ring for difficult installations or alignments.
- Both Gateway Safety eyewashes attach directly to existing faucets yet do not interfere with normal faucet operation.
- Chrome plating and solid brass construction assures reliable operation.
<%=company%>, 4722 Spring Road, Cleveland, OH 44131; phone: 216-749-1100; fax: 216-749-0526