Source: EXITRONIX, A Division of Barron Manufacturing Corp.
Fluorescent Emergency Ballasts allow the same fixture to be used for both normal and emergency operation
Fluorescent Emergency Ballasts allow the same fixture to be used for both normal and emergency operation. In the event of a power failure, the ballasts switch to emergency mode to operate the lights.
EXITRONIX Emergency Ballasts all contain a battery, charger and inverter circuit in a single can. All models offer:
- 5 Year Warranty
- Long life high temperature Ni-Cad battery
- Will cold start and operate all specified lamps
- Dual Voltage 120/277V, 60Hz
- Painted Steel Case
- Includes one piece Indicator Light and Test Switch (LPTS)
- LED Charge Indicator
- Meets or exceeds all national electrical code and life safety code emergency lighting requirements
- 90 Minute emergency operation
Four linear fluorescent models are available from the 2 pound XEB-5 which will initially illuminate a single lamp up to 500 lumens to the nearly 10 pound XEB-30 which provides illumination to a single lamp of 3000 lumens or two of 1500 lumens each.
EXITRONIX, A Division of Barron Manufacturing Corp., 2019 West Lone Cactus Drive, Phoenix, AZ 85027. Tel: 623-580-3948; Fax: 623-580-8948.