Gemtor full-body harnesses distribute the forces generated during a fall over at least the thighs
Gemtor full-body harnesses distribute the forces generated during a fall over at least the thighs, pelvis, chest, and shoulders. The standard sliding back D-ring helps to suspend a fallen worker in an upright position after the fall.
All Gemtor harnesses share the following common features:
- Sliding back (dorsal) D-ring for fall arrest or restraint
- Universal sizing
- Two color design for easy donning
- Full shoulder and leg strap adjustment for proper fit
- Accessory ring to store lanyard snap when not in use
- OSHA/ANSI compliance
All styles are available with the following options:
- Hip D-rings for positioning
- Shoulder D-rings for retrieval
- Integral energy absorbers
- Back and shoulder pads
Model # 900
Lightweight, sub-pelvic, polyester full-body harness. Designed for ease of mobility and all day comfort. Features include quick connect leg straps and chest strap. Shown with optional back pad.
New York State Approval # 9592
Meets OSHA, ANSI standards
Gemtor, Inc., 1 Johnson Avenue, Matawan, NJ 07747. Tel: 732-583-6200; Fax: 732-290-9391.