If you perform audits or self-assessments, this product is for you.
iKNEX applies to multiple sites, utilizing the power to network and allows you to:
- standardize the assessment process
- add efficiency to your evaluations
- track issues to closure
- generate automated reports based on:
- responsible parties
- expected dates
- and more.
In addition to HSE program compliance assessments, iKNEX is also ideal for:
- Management System Audits (ISO 14000, OSHA VPP, etc.)
- Performance Appraisals
- Health Care Industry (JCAHO)
- Human Resources
- 'Net-based system for sharing questionnaires, protocols, data and reports using Citrix
- Build site-specific questionnaires from the program's extensive library or from your own protocols
- One-click data input for Responses, Priority Ratings and Root Causes
- Enter common Findings and Recommendations from your library of stored Standard Statements
- Track Recommendations to closure and monitor Responsible Parties and action Dates
- Assess Closed, Open and Late issues and update the total cost for each issue
- Export reports to numerous word processing formats and include graphics, drawings and photographs
KNEX, Inc., 813 Frederick Road, Baltimore, MD 21228. Tel: 410-744-0700; Fax: 410-744-2003.