Two-piece safety interlock switch consisting of rugged switch mechanism and geometrically unique (individually-coded) actuating
Two-piece safety interlock switch consisting of rugged
switch mechanism and geometrically unique (individually-coded) actuating
APPLICATIONS: For use with movable machine guards which, when
open, expose operator to machine hazards.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Individually-coded actuator key (15,000 codes) provides extra security in high-risk applications
- High tamper-resistance reduces liability exposure
- "Positive-break" NC contacts ensures interruption of safety circuit upon actuator key removal
- Rugged, corrosion-resistant housing
- Watertight, oil-tight design meets NEMA 4 (IP 67) washdown requirements
- Four optional key entry locations
- High-strength, stainless steel actuator key tolerant to mechanical abuse without damage
- Meets CE, IEC, BG and VDE standards. UL - recognized & CSA - listed
- Solenoid latching models available (Model AZM160zi)
Schmersal LLC, 7 West Cross Street, Hawthorne, NY 10532. Tel: 914-769-5006; Fax: 914-769-4169.