Source: RGA Environmental, Inc.
Indoor air quality (IAQ) can be a major issue for building owners, managers, and facility operators
Indoor air quality (IAQ) can be a major issue for building owners, managers, and facility operators. Management can face problems ranging from employee illness and decreased productivity to lawsuits involving Worker's Compensation or tenant litigation. RGA can provide a full range of indoor air quality services, including on-site investigations, testing, recommendations for remediation, and operations & maintenance programs. RGA uses a team approach to resolving issues, utilizing expertise from chemical, biological, architectural, and engineering specialists.
An Indoor Air Quality Survey may include:
- Evaluation of the facility
- Maintenance activities evaluation
- Inspection of the ventilation system
- Sample analysis
- Relating exposure data to Regulatory Standards
- Comprehensive Report signed by a Board Certified Industrial Hygienist
RGA Environmental, Inc., 4701 Doyle Street, Suite 14, Emeryville, CA 94608. Tel: 510-547-7771; Fax: 510-547-1983.