INDURA Ultra Soft is a fully flame resistant blend of 88% Cotton/12% High Tenacity Nylon that offers an excellent balance for protective clothing which includes
INDURA Ultra Soft is a fully flame resistant blend of 88% Cotton/12% High Tenacity Nylon that offers an excellent balance for protective clothing which includes;
- New extra soft feel enhances the breathable comfort of cotton
- Cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Now available in a new lightweight "Tropical" coverall fabric for hot/humid climates
- Guaranteed flame resistant for the life of the garment
- Superior protection from electric arcs. Among the highest ATPV's in the industry.
- Superior protection from flash fires. Independent tests confirm that INDURA Ultra Soft fabrics outperform Nomex IIIA when tested according to the requirements of NFPA 2112 (Draft) Standard
- Compliance to NFPA 70E, ASTM 1506, OSHA 1910.269 and NFPA 2112 (Draft) Standard.
- 50%+ extended garment wear life over 100% cotton fabrics
Please call Westex toll free at 866-4-WESTEX (866-493-7839) if you are interested in having us organize and manage a wear trial using INDURA Ultra Soft fabrics. They are available at your convenience to assist in answering any questions you may have and help in the evaluation of FR protective clothing programs.
Westex, Inc., 2845 West 48th Place, Chicago, IL 60632. Tel: 773-523-7000; Fax: 773-523-0965.