Data management is the battle for all companies today. The demand for fast, accurate information has never been greater
Data management is the battle for all companies today. The demand for fast, accurate information has never been greater: The need to share information among global staffs, suppliers and customers, combined with unyielding pressure to deliver high-performance products within shorter life cycles, has led to greater complexity and increasing costs.
In an ideal world, all of this information would fit together and be accessible by the right people at the right time. In the real world, it is trapped in paper or electronic documents, lost in legacy systems, or locked away in "data prisons" around the world. If your corporation is facing such a situation, DataCHEST is your key to better management.
DataCHEST's solution cuts research time, improves data accuracy and integrity.
DataCHEST.com's expertise resides in the development and mastering of a technology that enables us to logically extract information from any kind of database structure. We normalize the data elements in a standard format and integrate it into a central data repository thus making it all available from a single point of access.
Unparsed documents, raw ASCII text, and proprietary data structures are all brought under control through DataCHEST.com's intelligent parsing technology and central data repository. Information is delivered to your web browser in a consistent, easy-to-use format. DataCHEST's solution cuts research time, improves data accuracy and integrity, and creates a collaborative environment for your employees anywhere.
This service provides your company with:
- Integration of all types of corporate content into a single, industrial-strength repository.
- Re-use of corporate content by people and systems.
- Consistent access to corporate content, enterprise-wide and world-wide.
- A secure, easy-to-manage IT environment for enterprise or B2B use.
- Automatic linkage to all DataCHEST.com online data products!*
The search engine interface is web-based, and may be deployed on either intranet; it has extranet capabilities. DataCHEST.com offers application hosting services as well as professional services for integrating proprietary data and applications.
DataCHEST.com's integration of proprietary databases solution includes:
- Parsing Engines, proprietary content integration technology designed to granulate and interpret raw EHS information found in unstructured text, and integrate it into a Central Data Repository.
- DataCHEST.com Web Viewer, a flexible and powerful user interface, providing fast access to content with advanced query, Boolean search, and results management tools. Users can create their own Web Viewer profile to suit their job function and research domain.
- DataCHEST.com Administration Viewer, security management and advanced profile management. Report creation/management capabilities are included.
*DataCHEST.com online data products require a separate subscription. Ask your sales representative for details.
DataCHEST, 442 St. Gabriel Street, Suite 100, Montreal, PQ H2Y 2Z9. Tel: 514-866-2437; Fax: 514-396-3329.