To help keep employees safe on the job and mitigate the financial impact to companies’ bottom lines, KPA, an environment, health and safety (EHS) software and services provider, today announces updates to the Incident Management tool and Reporting Dashboards for its Vera Suite EHS software platform.
Lafayette, CO (PRWEB) - Each year, workplace accidents across the U.S. cost employers and individuals upwards of $150 billion. To help keep employees safe on the job and mitigate the financial impact to companies’ bottom lines, KPA, an environment, health and safety (EHS) software and services provider today announces updates to the Incident Management tool and Reporting Dashboards for its Vera Suite EHS software platform.
The Incident Management tool makes it quick and easy for safety managers to log and track workplace accidents and near misses on a mobile device or computer as they happen, allowing Vera Suite users to:
- Improve response time: Corrective actions can be assessed and implemented quickly, with the potential to significantly improve incident outcomes.
- Identify root causes: Analyze incident and near-miss trends and patterns to help drive ongoing safety program improvements.
- Simplify regulatory reporting: Automatically generate regulatory documents such as OSHA forms 300, 300A, and 301.
The updated Reporting Dashboards in Vera Suite add another layer of analytical capability for improving EHS programs. Safety managers can view incident data, open issues, training reports, and assess safety and compliance program performance all in one place. Vera Suite’s Reporting Dashboards provide:
- Real-time insights: Users can leverage data to make informed decisions about how to improve safety programs.
- Improved accessibility: Dashboards can be accessed via mobile device or desktop – ideal for users who aren’t always at a desk.
- Higher visibility: Reporting dashboards can be turned into an executive summary, ready for sharing across the entire organization. Data can be broken down by location and department.
“EHS programs in small and mid-size businesses are rapidly transitioning to digital processes and record-keeping practices,” said Chris Fanning, President and CEO of KPA. “Vera Suite’s updated Reporting Dashboards and Incident Management tools help convert safety data into actionable insights that managers need to create a safer work environment. Vera Suite is an industry-leading software platform that enables businesses to better anticipate and mitigate future incidents and create a more effective safety program.”
In addition to EHS software solutions, KPA’s safety consulting and award-winning compliance training solutions enable clients to identify, remedy, and prevent workplace safety and compliance problems.
For more information about KPA’s EHS and compliance software and solutions, visit http://www.kpa.io.
KPA provides Environment, Health & Safety (EHS), and Workforce Compliance software and services for mid-sized businesses. KPA solutions help clients identify, remedy, and prevent workplace safety and compliance problems across their entire enterprise. The combination of KPA’s Vera Suite platform, EHS consulting services, and award-winning training content helps organizations minimize risk so they can focus on what’s important—their core business. For over 30 years, KPA has helped 10,000 + clients achieve regulatory compliance, protect assets, and retain top talent.
About Vera Suite™
Vera Suite is the all-in-one EHS and workforce compliance software platform to help organizations maintain safety, streamline operations, and manage risk. The cloud-based and mobile-enhanced software system automates EHS functions and helps organizations to identify issues, implement corrective actions, and remain compliant with ever-changing EHS regulations.