On-site laser safety training offered by High-Rez Diagnositics is a cost-effective way to educate both laser
On-site laser safety training offered by High-Rez Diagnositics is a cost-effective way to educate both laser and incidental personnel.
- Customized training for:
- Laser users
- Laser manufacturers
- Laser safety officers
- Laser maintenance personnel
- Courses designed to meet:
- All ANSI Z136 training requirements
- DoD-unique requirements (laser range workers and safety officer, etc.)
- General flow of topics:
- Characteristics of optical radiation
- Lasers and laser emission characteristics
- Laser beam/tissue interaction mechanisms
- Maximum permissible exposures
- Laser classification
- Control measures
- Safe operating procedures
- Nominal hazard zone
- Ancillary hazards
- Detailed topical outlines available upon request.
The lecturer, Dr. Hughes, has lectured on laser safety for more than 20 years and has a wealth of hands-on laser experience as evidenced by 23 patents he holds in this field.
N/A, 2815 Ivy Knoll Dr., Placerville, CA 95667. Tel: 530-626-6840; Fax: 530-626-6840.