Liquid Proof, Nitrile Supported Glove for Multiple Solvent Handling Applications
If you need a great liquid proof glove for multiple solvent handling applications then choose North's Nitri-Knit™ Glove. A unique textured finish gives you a sure grip on oily, wet or dry objects. A tough nitrile outer layer, and comfortable knit inner layer, resists snags, cuts, abrasion and punctures from mechanical hazards. North's Nitri-Knit Glove helps you multitask on the job.
- Nitrile coating is resistant to petrochemicals, fats, oils, many acids and solvents
- True dip coated glove, permanent bond of nitrile to innerliner won't peel apart like glued-in gloves
- 100% nitrile coating contains no natural latex proteins
- The Nitri-Knit Glove is available in 12" gauntlet and a shoulder length version for applications requiring coverage up to shoulders (see aditional images)
- An elastic at the shoulder prevents the sleeve from sliding down the arm
- Comfortable fit for a wide range of sizes: available in sizes 7 through 11
- The Nitri-Knit Glove complies with USDA and FDA regulations, 21CFR, for use in food processing, including meat, poultry and fish
North Safety Products also offers the ezGuide™ product selection program for North's hand protection and respiratory protection products; the ezGuide is easily available on the North website at www.NorthSafety.com.
Contact North today to learn more about our full line of hand protection and about how you can obtain your own copy of the Chemical Resistance Guide by North Safety Products. North manufactures many products to protect you from chemical hazards - ask us how we can help you. Call us toll free at 888-422-3798, or email us at marketing email@example.com.