Series 9000 Total Hydrocarbon Analyzer
The Series 9000 is the candidate of choice whenever accurate, reliable total hydrocarbon analysis is required. Series 9000 analyzer provides unparalleled flexibility and offers continuous, fully automated gas analysis over a broad range of concentrations
The Series 9000 is the candidate of choice whenever accurate, reliable total hydrocarbon analysis is required. Series 9000 analyzer provides unparalleled flexibility and offers continuous, fully automated gas analysis over a broad range of concentrations.
With an incredible dynamic range from less than 10 ppb on the low range version and up to 100% as methane on the high range version. The analyzer has a generous complement of analog, digital and logic output capabilities. These features place the instrument well ahead of the competition in performance, automation, and configurability.
The analyzer is based on a FlowGuard electronically controlled flame ionization detector (FID) that delivers a small portion of the sample gas to the detector flame. During the combustion process, organic or hydrocarbon-based gases in the sample are ionized to a point where they can be detected by the instrument and reported as a concentration.
The Model 9000 can be configured with internal components for a single or multipoint analysis of non-condensing gas samples. The automatic calibration feature enhances the long-term analytical stability of the instrument.
- FID detector
- 3U case, 19" rack mountable
- Hydrocarbon detection in three ranges: 0 – 2,000ppm (Methane), 0 – 20,000ppm (Methane), 0 – 100% (Methane)
- Automatic calibration at user-defined intervals
- FlowGuard electronic control of fuel, air and sample
- Analog ranges programmable from 1ppm – 100% full scale
- Programmable relays for alarms, events and diagnostics
- Automatic FID ignition, with automatic shut-off of sample, fuel and combustion air
- Remote operation via RS-232 and Ethernet
- Electronic back-pressure regulator with sample bypass system ensures fast response
- Internal, multipoint sampling option
- Discrete, multilevel concentration & fault alarms
- Graphical display and easy to use menu system