To meet the needs of construction safety, Miller Fall Protection introduced the new Miller SkyGrip Temporary Horizontal Lifeline (THLL) Systems enabling workers to maintain 100% tie-off for continuous fall protection along the entire lifeline.
Adaptable to steel or concrete applications, SkyGrip THLL systems can accommodate two (2) workers per span and up to six (6) workers per system – single span systems available up to 60 ft. and multiple span systems up to 300 ft.
Engineered specifically for applications where an overhead fall protection anchorage does not exist, SkyGrip Systems feature:
- Engineered and safety tested by experts in the industry that understand fall forces and system design
- Compact and lightweight – provides for easier handling, installation and storage
- Above the beam adjustment mechanisms for increased safety and productivity – allows one person installation without reaching under the beam
- Interchangeable bases between steel and concrete applications – modular design maximizes investment and increases versatility
- Continuous pass-through design – 100% tie-off connection with multispan systems
- Stanchions also serve as single point anchorages
- Durable zinc-plated steel construction -- corrosion resistant for increased durability and longer service life
- Tension indicator – proper tensioning of system ensures accurate fall clearance requirements
- Stanchions for concrete system designed for angled adjustment – swings
out of the way when placing deck pans between beams
- Compact, stainless steel Miller energy absorber engineered to keep system forces consistent during a fall – minimizes fall clearance & maintains low system forces for up to 6 workers on steel systems and up to 5 workers on
Applications include steel and concrete construction, bridges, commercial/industrial buildings, leading edge work and general maintenance. For more information, visit