SMITHFIELD, R.I.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Miller® Fall Protection announces the new performance-driven, Miller Twin Turbo™ Fall Protection System that incorporates an innovative mounting bracket design with two (2) TurboLite Personal Fall Limiters (or self-retracting lifelines) for 100% tie-off.
The Miller Twin Turbo 100% Tie-Off System
- Simply reconfigures two (2) 6-ft. Miller TurboLite™ Personal Fall Limiters (PFL's) with the Twin Turbo D-ring Connector for easy attachment to the back D-ring of any fall protection harness
- Increases versatility and freedom of movement -- less restrictive than other units on the market
- Allows TurboLite PFL's to swivel in multiple directions for greater mobility; twisting action prevents webbing from twisting and binding inside of the unit
- No Velcro® straps
- Easy-to-use and assemble/disassemble
- Adapts to most Miller TurboLite™ PFL models
Miller TurboLite Personal Fall Limiter
The cost-effective and competitive pricing of the new 6-ft., Miller TurboLite PFL makes shock-absorbing lanyards obsolete on the job site. With the compact and lightweight TurboLite PFL, workers will no longer need to "switch-out" equipment to maintain a safe fall distance.
- Eliminates the need for different fall protection equipment to address changes in fall clearance
- Increases safety by knowing workers are not in danger when job site conditions change
- Increases productivity by keeping workers on the job longer
- TurboLite PFL is cost-effective and will keep safety costs in line
The added value of the new TurboLite PFL includes:
- First affordable alternative to shock-absorbing lanyards
- Lightweight design (1.9 lbs.) provides 6 feet of working capacity lifeline; unit attaches directly to the harness back D-ring for greater mobility
- Easily transform two (2) TurboLite PFL's with the new Twin Turbo Fall Protection System for 100% tie-off
- Engineered webbing for greater abrasion resistance and long service life
- High-strength, impact-resistant nylon housing for maximum durability
- No annual factory recertification required
- Meets global standards for international companies; meets all applicable OSHA, ANSI A10.32 and Z359-2007, and CSA requirements.
For more information, contact a Miller Distributor or call Miller Technical Service at 800/873-5242.
Copyright 2008 Business Wire All Rights Reserved.