The new North Compact Air™ PAPR can convert from North's APR half and full facepiece respirators to Powered Air Purifying Respirators. FREE Trial Order Program available.
This belt mounted unit converts North's air-purifying half masks and full facepieces to a PAPR, or choose from several options offered with the new North Primair™ Series head covers. Try the North Compact Air™ PAPR and you will agree – the North Compact Air and Primair Series bring you more of what you want in a Powered Air Purifying Respirator.
- Flexibility: convert North air-purifying masks to PAPR
- No additional fit testing
- Reduces inventory
- Use with North tight-fitting facepieces
- Compact Air for use with North facepieces or for use with Primair Series head covers (See additional images)
- Use with chemical cartridges and/or HEPA filters
- Decon version available
- Comfort: Light, even weight distribution
- Breathing tube located out of the work zone behind the worker
- Comfort back pad
- Power: Nickel Metal Hydride Battery
- Steady power for 8+ hours of use
- Lightweight and compact
- Faster recharge with no memory
Try One Today!
Call today to learn about North's FREE Trial Order Program. Try the new North Compact Air PAPR for 30 days. If you are not satisfied at the end of the 30-day Trial, return it. We'll provide a full refund. No questions. No hassles.
To learn more, about the North Compact Air and Primair Series PAPRs and about the FREE Trial Order Program please contact us a 888-422-3798 or email@example.com., or visit us on the web at North Safety Website.