NuFab - The Ultimate Protection For Nuclear, Other Radioactive And Pharmaceutical Environments NuFab represents a true breakthrough in protective apparel for nuclear power operations,
Kappler Protective Apparel & Fabrics> is the ultimate protection for nuclear, other radioactive and pharmaceutical environments. Kappler Protective Apparel & Fabrics> represents a true breakthrough in protective apparel for nuclear power operations, decon activities and pharmaceutical applications. The patented fabric technology combines a breathable layer of microporous film between layers of nonwoven polypropylene offering tremendous protection against both radioactive particles and liquids. NUFAB'S
unique barrier provides 100 percent holdout from dry particles down to 0.2 microns and offers excellent protection from splash and spray hazards. Economical and disposable, these garments reduce the cost of customized laundering associated with reusables.
- Soft, lightweight, and breathable
- Three dimensional design for improved fit
- Higher Moisture Vapor Transmission Rate reduces potential for heat stress
- Excellent protection against particles and liquids
- NSR Ultrasonic Sealed Seams - eliminates needle holes for better barrier
- Certified Incinerable by the Scientific Ecology Group (SEG)
Nuclear Power Plants, Decon Activites, Pharmaceutical Processing, DOE/DOD Clean-up Sites
<%=company%>, 115 Grimes Dr., PO
Box 218, Guntersville, AL 35976. Phone:
800-633-2410; Fax: 877-265-7878.