The world's first comprehensive drug testing program for small businesses that offers the ease and convenience of oral fluid- (saliva) based, on-site testing.
The world's first comprehensive drug testing program for small businesses that offers the ease and convenience of oral fluid- (saliva) based, on-site testing. ORALadvantage equips small businesses with the diagnostic and educational tools to develop, deploy and manage a substance abuse testing program. The product features ORALscreen 4 screening test for Marijuana, Cocaine, Opiates, and Methamphetamine.
Nearly 73 percent of all illegal drug users in the United States are employed according to the 1998 National Household Survey on Drug Abuse published by SAMHSA. Lost productivity, high employee turnover, low employee morale, mistakes and accidents, and increased worker's compensation insurance and health insurance premiums are all results of untreated substance abuse problems in the workplace costing U.S. companies an estimated $100 billion per year. Most Fortune 1000 corporations have established drug testing programs, however, the majority of small to medium-sized businesses, which employ about 80 percent of all U.S. workers, do not test their employees. For the first time, small businesses can now truly afford to provide a safe and healthy work environment."
Substance abuse policy (SAP) development and implementation tools
- Employer's guide to substance abuse testing in the workplace
- SAP templates, development tools and implementation materials
- Referral information for Medical Review Officer and Employee Assistance Program resources
- Substance abuse education videos and support materials
Substance abuse testing products
- Twenty (20) ORALscreen 4 (reorder no. OSO4-2) – on-site test detects the four most common drugs used in the workplace (marijuana, cocaine, opiates and methamphetamine – TCOM)
- Three (3) ORALconfirm (reorder no. OCO1-0) – sample collection kits for lab based GC/MS confirmation testing
- Chain of custody forms for drug screening and confirmation testing
- Six (6) BreathScan - on-site screening tests for alcohol use
Part Number: OA04-1
Avitar, Inc., 65 Dan Rd., Canton, MA 02021-2359. Tel: 781-821-2440; Fax: 781-821-4458.