SKC 575 Series passive samplers for organic vapors are ready to use and provide a reliable, safe, and economical method for passive workplace air sampling.
SKC 575 Series passive samplers for organic vapors are ready to use and provide a reliable, safe, and economical method for passive workplace air sampling. Easy-to-use, simply record the start time on the sampler label, attach to a worker's collar, and sample. After sampling, cap the sampler and send to an accredited laboratory for analysis. SKC 575 Series are available with a variety of sorbents to best target the compound of interest. For a complete listing of compounds, go to http://www.skcinc.com/diffusive/PSGuide.html.
SKC 575 Series passive samplers are also available in sampler and analysis all in one Compliance Kits for specific compounds. Visit www.skcinc.com for more information.
Features and Benefits
- No need for multiple worksite visits to change samplers. Full-shift sampling for most compounds requires just ONE sampler, saving you time and money
- Sampler design permits reliable short-term (STEL) sampling
- Extensive testing and documented results
Choice of sorbents
- Not all organic vapors are effectively collected on charcoal. Only SKC passive samplers offer a choice of sorbents to better collect specific chemicals
No reverse diffusion
- Proper sorbent selection ensures that adsorbed chemicals do not reverse diffuse once collected
Superior collection efficiency
SKC sorbents have a large surface area, providing a high capacity
SKC, Inc., 863 Valley View Rd., Eighty Four, PA 15330. Tel: 724-941-9701; Fax: 724-941-2184.