Business & Legal Reports (BLR) is a publisher of understandable, affordable regulatory compliance and employee training materials serving professionals involved in safety, health, environmental, and human resources management.
Visit www.blr.com for information on safety training and OSHA compliance
products, the latest agency news, and many free resources and documents.
Environmental Compliance in [Your State]
Now, Practical Help for You IN YOUR STATE
Just when many states are stepping up their enforcement of environmental
regulations, BLR delivers the service all environmental managers
BLR's ENVIRONMENTAL COMPLIANCE service is a time-and work-saving
reference that digests both federal and state compliance requirements
for hundreds of environmental topics.
Subscribers tell us how it makes the regs easy to understand,
delivers the answers they need, and makes compliance much easier.
Topics appear alphabetically (Asbestos, Containers, etc.) and
are discussed from two standpoints. First, a review of the federal
regulatory structure, with advice on compliance; second, a state
section which highlights any significant differences from federal
law. Cross-references alert you to potential problems.
With each state service typically containing an index to some
2,000 topics, you can easily find vital information on everything
from Air Emissions and Environmental Impact Statements to Recycling
and Storage Standards.
When the laws change, so does your program. You receive six sets of update pages a year, which snap easily into your binder. In this way, the entire program is revised as needed every year-at
no extra cost.
What's more, to handle the most current developments, you receive a newsletter every month. This hard-hitting, informative monthly puts the focus where you need it: on state issues and regulations! Every edition delivers special coverage of state regulatory and legislative news.
Here's how it can help:
- Get the low-down in your state! Should you follow the federal or state regulations? Side-by-side comparisons tell what to do in your state.
- Know what any state or federal regulation means. Our simple explanations translate government gobbledygook into plain English summaries you can act on.
- Look up answers by topic. Arranged by topic for fast, easy reference. Just look up the topic you're interested in (Clean Water, RCRA, Permits, etc.) to understand every reg that bears on that topic.
- Practical compliance advice. You'll find detailed, practical advice and best practice strategies from our team of environmental lawyers and compliance experts. It makes your job easier.
- Forms and checklists. Valuable checklists, federal and state forms, tables, explanations, lists of deadlines, and other resources save you time and tedious work.
- Complete cross-references and regulatory cities. Here's the direct route to more detailed information -- plus phone numbers and agency contacts.
- Monthly newsletters and 6 updates. Much more than 2-volume encyclopedia! The newsletters and
updates ensure that you are always up-to-date!
#FXX (Please specify state, see list below)..............................$595/year
Includes monthly newsletter and bimonthly updates. Renewed annually until canceled at lower rate.