New Version 3.5 Features:
- New required reports for Form 300, 300 Privacy, 300A, Form 301, 301 Modified and Sharps
- New automatic lost time calculator
- New rules to determine recordable cases
- Capture Shift Information
- OSHA DART included
OSHALOG® 300 Version 3.5 will bring your company into compliancy with the new OSHA year 2002 regulations. The new Version 3.5 also adds many new features and updates that were not available in the 3.0 version of the software. Many of the enhancements and added requirements in the software will help reduce your Worker's Compensation costs and keep your company compliant with OSHA regulations.
The new features and required additions in version 22.214.171.124 include:
- New required reports:
a. Form 300
b. Form 300 Privacy Report
c. Form 300A
d. Form 301
e. Form 301 Modified
f. Sharps Log
- NEW OSHA DART rates included in new OSHA Incident Rates report
- New roles to determine when cases are recordable.
a. New OSHACoachTM to help decide when cases are recordable.
b. Automatic links to OSHA's FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) for each section. These are the same as the old Letters of Interpretation.
c. Automatic contextual links to the new recordkeeping regulations.
d. Free updates to OSHACoach when regulations change.
- Automatic link to OSHA's SIC (Standard Industrial Classification) finder. This information is required for the Form 300A.
- Capture Shift information.
- New 'Help File' with extensively updated features.
- New updated OSHALOG Tutorial.
- New User Manual (Adobe Acrobat PDF 5.0 format) and FastStart Manual (PDF).
- Additional Non-Concurrent licenses available. $49.00 Per Seat