P-80 Power is a 12 lead, 12 channel ECG with a sleek and catching design that takes up very little counter space
P-80 Power is a 12 lead, 12 channel ECG with a sleek and catching design that takes up very little counter space. Despite its compact size, it has a full tray for 8.5 X 11" paper reports with no folds in the middle. Tracings can be printed in 3, 6 or 12 channel formats.
Additional features include:
- An alphanumeric keyboard for personalizing reports with patient information. The keys are raised rubber, so they are easier to use and more durable than touch pads.
- A 3 1/2" x 5" screen for previewing tracings. This lets you verify signal quality and lead connection prior to printing out on paper.
- Memory for storing up to 40 tests.
- AC\DC, with a rechargeable lead acid battery that can acquire and print 300-400 tracings per charge.
- Optional measurements and interpretation software with accurate, age specific analysis of adult and pediatric patients.
FutureMed America Inc., 15700 Devonshire St., Granada Hills, CA 91344-7225. Tel: 818-830-2500; Fax: 818-775-1324.