Training your employees can be time-consuming and costly...
Tracking & recording, it shouldn't be.
PC Compliance Training Management Software v3.0: Stand Alone Version
PC Compliance Training Management Software v3.0: Network Version: 1 User
PC Compliance Training Management Software v3.0: Stand Alone Multi-Facility Version: 5 Sites
PC Compliance Training Management Software v3.0: Network Version: 5 Users
Simplify your OSHA accident & illness recordkeeping & reporting - automatically!
PC Compliance Training Management Software 3.0 is the only program you'll need to organize and manage your entire employee training. Assign training requirements by job title, department and/or facility for automatic scheduling, saving you valuable time. Training Management Software's comprehensive cost tracking capability allows you to track associated employee, course and instructor costs with the ability to print detailed cost reports.
Simplify employee training recordkeeping and reporting requirements with these POWERFUL features:
Take advantage of these additional time-saving features:
- Automatic Scheduling & Wait-Listing - schedule multiple day classes, instructors, and classroom locations in addition to recurring classes. Administrators can "copy" course information and students from one class to another, eliminating repetitive data entry.
- Complete Desktop Calendar - extensive filtering capability allows the user to view and print information specific to their needs, including calendar style reports detailing scheduled classes and to-do lists.
- Multi-Level Security Feature - administrators can create "user-types" and assign different security levels to any screen, including reports and graphs (Network security allows administrators to secure any folder).
- Automatic Conflict-Checking - the program will automatically check scheduled instructors, including their unavailable training time, students, classrooms and holidays.
- Extensive Reporting & Graphing Engine - generate graphs and reports, including the custom fields you previously created. Print graphs & data on the same report and save your settings to instantly re-create the same report in the future.
- Flexible Customization Feature - modify the program to meet your needs by adding a ‘Custom' folder to any screen or by adding custom fields to any folder. Custom fields now appear in graphs, list reports and queries (any folder is a network feature only).
- Archive information for easy retrieval while removing it from the programs "active" database.
- Easy-to-use import/export feature.
- Pre-loaded OSHA/EPA/DOT course descriptions.
- Create custom reports with Crystal Reports interface (Crystal Reports required).
- Guaranteed 30 days of FREE technical support.
- Network and Multi-facility versions available.
PC Compliance Software are powerful, comprehensive and easy-to-use programs designed to eliminate hazardous situations in the workplace, improve overall safety, simplify OSHA & EPA recordkeeping and reporting, while saving you time and money. More than 20,000 organizations, large and small nation-wide, have utilized PC Compliance Software and have chosen it to meet their recordkeeping and reporting requirements.
Minimum System Requirements:
Microsoft Windows 95, 98, 2000, NT
PC with 80486 or higher microprocessor
16 MB of RAM
Minimum of 120 MB of free hard drive space
Standard monitor set at minimum 800 x 600 display mode with small fonts
RMS Systems, Inc., 2040 Larimer Street, Denver, CO 80205. Tel: 303-297-2720; Fax: 303-297-1907.