POSITIVE BREAK Limit Switches Won't Stick/Weld Shut
DESCRIPTION: SCHMERSAL's CE-compliant limit switches
feature positive-break, normally-closed contacts which won't stick shut due
to contact weld or spring failure. Units are interchangeable with conventional
limit switches, and are also offered in smaller DIN sizes.
APPLICATIONS: Ideal as machine guarding safety system interlock switches.
Or in any conventional limit switch application where higher reliability
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Positive-break NC contacts...won't stick/weld shut
- Watertight, oiltight (IP67) fiberglass or metal housings...tolerate the most hostile environments
- Choice of six actuator styles...for application versatility
- Optional LED status indicators...facilitate setup
- Safety-system approved
- Positive (non-slip) actuator linkage
- CE - Compliant. UL - recognized & CSA - listed
Schmersal LLC, 7 West Cross Street, Hawthorne, NY 10532. Tel: 914-769-5006; Fax: 914-769-4169.