On-site radio frequency (rf) safety training provided by High-Rez Diagnostics covers that part of the
On-site radio frequency (rf) safety training provided by High-Rez Diagnostics covers that part of the electromagnetic spectrum from 3 kHz to 300 GHz. 60 Hz bioeffects are presented as needed/requested.
Courses are designed to meet:
- IEEE C95.1 and 95.2 standards
- DoD instructions when appropriate
General flow of topics:
- Sources of rf radiation
- Near and far field characteristics of rf radiation
- Radio frequency radiation/tissue interaction mechanisms and bioeffects
- Maximum permissible exposure levels (origins and applications)
- Maximum induced and contact currents
- Control measures and safe operating procedures
- Ancillary hazards including electrical, x-ray, ordinance (HERO), and fuels (HERF)
- Detailed topical outlines available upon request.
The lecturer, Dr. Hughes, has had extensive hands-on experience in the area of rf safety lecturing and surveys. He has lectured on this topic for more than 15 years and has conducted rf safety surveys at major DoD installations.
N/A, 2815 Ivy Knoll Dr., Placerville, CA 95667. Tel: 530-626-6840; Fax: 530-626-6840.