The Aegis Microbe Shield
Source: BioGard Environmental Services, Inc
The Aegis Microbe Shield uses an EPA registered antimicrobial technology that
The Aegis Microbe Shield uses an EPA registered antimicrobial technology that...
- Forms a space-age polymer that is transparent
- Does not migrate, leach or off-gas. Permanently bonds to the treated surface
- Kills microorganisms by disrupting cell activities
- Is not destroyed by repeated cleaning
- Has a history of safe use in commercial buildings, medical facilities and schools
BioGard Environmental Services, Inc, 1546 Ojibwas Ct., Grove City, OH 43123. Tel: 614-875-4277; Fax: 614-875-5300.