The ProLift is developed to meet the demands for a highly practical, electrical lift that handles weights up to 120 kg...
The ProLift is developed to meet the demands for a highly practical, electrical lift that handles weights up to 120 kg. The modular construction allows a tailor-made standard. The device is SEMKO and SAQ certified.
- Lifting capacity in two standards: 80 kg / 176 lbs & 120 kg / 264 lbs.
- Mast made out of anodized aluminium, no painted parts.
- Standard platforms in two sizes, narrow 360 mm / 14" and wide 600 mm / 24" - length is 500 mm / 20" - in stainless steel, polyethylene and corrugated aluminium.
- Standard adjustable forks, fold-up platform with forks, boom for reels and platform loading rolls (narrow and wide).
- Lower lifting level adjustable from floor level to 315 mm / 12".
- Three lifting heights available, 900 / 1450 / 2000 mm - 35 / 57 / 79".
- Alternate lifting heights up to 1185 / 1735 / 2285 mm - 46 / 68 / 90".
- Rear wheels with brakes and optional directional lock.
- Front legs fitted with emergency switches that will stop the platform automatically, if activated.
- Legs adjustable between 450-750 mm / 18"-30".
- Standard legs 225 mm / 9" or lowbuilt legs 95 mm / 4" to fit under pallets.
- Smart Fuse system controls loading, monitoring and operation of the motor and lift attachments. Automatic overload safeguard that activates if the maximum load is exceeded (automatic reset).
- Removable finger tip control.
- Adjustable lifting speed.
- Sliding markers on the mast for fast platform positioning.
- Adjustable stops to alter lowest and highest lifting level.
Jenalex, 3266 Yonge St., Toronto, ON M4N 3P6. Tel: 416-485-9487; Fax: 416-485-7417.