Effective training is more than sharing information. Information must be understood and applied in the workplace if it is to benefit the organization
Effective training is more than sharing information. Information must be understood and applied in the workplace if it is to benefit the organization.
IPT offers expert training utilizing high-impact training techniques, involving the trainee in constant learning activities, which maximize application and retention. The following topics are available in sessions ranging from one hour to two days in length and can be delivered on your site or at one of our training or retreat locations.
Keynotes, Retreats and Seminar Sessions also available on these topics.
- Seven Fallacies in the Safety Fable
- Behavior-based Safety
- Safety & Company culture
- Selecting Safe Employees
- Behavioral Precaution Lists
- Software for Behavioral Safety
- Building Learning Organizations
- Effective Classroom Training
- Effective On-the-Job Training
- Curriculum Development
- Performance Management
- Learning Activities
- Adult Learning
- Effective Transfer of Training
- Computer Based / Computer Assisted / Distance Learning Methods
- Organizational Change
- Strategic Planning
- Cultural Development Engineering
- Cultural Change Management
- Behavioral Science in Management
- Coaching for Performance
- Quality Management Approaches
- Motivation Strategies
- Time Management
- Team Building
- Team Maintenance
- Effective Meeting Skills
- Designing Business Forms
Integrated Performance Technologies, IPT, 2010 Wilderness Point Drive, Kingwood, TX 77339. Tel: 281-358-0899; Fax: 281-358-2062.