The Industrial filter provides customized shade selection in a wide range of welding applications including Stick, TIG, Arc Gouging and Mig
The Industrial filter provides customized shade selection in a wide range of welding applications including Stick, TIG, Arc Gouging and Mig. A potentiometer on the outside of the helmet allows infinite shade selection from 7-14 without taking the helmet or gloves off. Eyes are protected form the ultraviolet/infrared rays to shade 16 at all times weather in the light or dark state.
The optical clarity of the Industrial filter is second to none. Unlike other welding products, the clarity of the light shade is superb and allows the user to see what is being set up, even in dimly lit areas.
The unique "S3" staked sensing system electronically adjusts to optimize the angle of view and provides maximum arc detection. The filter is solar powered so there are never any batteries to change and its filter enclosure is both waterproof and dustproof; this minimizes electronic failure due to adverse weather and climates.
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- UV/IR Protection to Shade 16 at All Times
- No Batteries to Change - No Buttons to Push - No Tuning
- Highest Optical Clarity Ratings in Light or Dark State
- New Thinner Design
- Expanded Shade Selection 7-14
- Increased Speed 1/10,000 Second
- PAPR Configuration For Respiratory Protection
- New Light State Shade 3
- No Need to Take Helmet or Gloves Off To Adjust Shade
ArcOne, 85 Independence Drive, Taunton, MA 02780. Tel: 508-884-9600; Fax: 508-884-9666.